BASCH RESEARCH LLP Cookies Policy
Cookies are small files that are downloaded onto your device by your web browser when you access any website or app that posts a link to this Policy (collectively “the Sites”). Different types of cookies provide us with different information, all of which are used to provide you with a better experience on our Sites and provide us with greater information on users to make further improvements.
Types of Cookies
We use the following types of cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies: There are certain first-party cookies that are required for you to access all of the functionality of our Sites.
Preference Cookies: Preference cookies allow us to remember your preferences and past actions. Statistics Cookies: Statistics cookies are stripped of any identifying Personal Information, anonymized, and aggregated, and used for statistical purposes. The sole purpose is to improve our Sites' functionality.
First and Third-party Cookies
Control of Cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. This could affect the availability and functionality of the Sites. For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-nz/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en-US
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/
- Android (Chrome): https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=1
- iPhone and iPad (Chrome): https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en&oco=1
- iPhone and iPad (Safari): https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=1
How Long are Cookies Stored?
Session Cookies: Session cookies are temporary and only retain information on your activities on our Sites for as long as you remain on our Sites. Session cookies are deleted when your web browser is closed. Permanent Cookies: Permanent cookies remain on your device until they are deleted or on the cookie’s expiration date. Depending on the cookie, our Sites use both session and permanent cookies.
Cookies and Personal Information